ELCIES Planning For 2020 and Beyond
We’re returning to work excited about seeing the different things we’ve been working on come to fruition and without going into too much detail we thought we’d share some of our 2020 roadmap for the great year we have ahead.
The first item of our 2020 roadmap is “Partnership” and how ELCIES helps her clients and business partners by setting up a co-creation model to develop new products and services with ELCIES API.
The next stretch of the 2020 roadmap is ELCIES solution and product, which could be categorize in 5 groups:
- Connected services API – connect you to most of wearable and health devices
- Personalized Workout API – use a ready-to-use algorithm to personalized your workout and exercises platform.
- Food suggestion services – able you to start a 24/7 messaging services to deliver food suggestion to your end-users based on their metabolism profile
- Health Monitoring – able you to start a messaging and monitoring services to prevent lifestyle diseases (Obesity, Type 2 diabetes…)
- Co-created Product and services – connect you to our partners for pre-setup and ready-to-use algorithms, app and dashboard services such as Kibana for visualization and Machine learning services inside and outside ELCIES platform.
So last year we’ve spent a bit of time to provide you with comprehensive solution with ELCIES API to reduce your time to market and development.
This year is all about “adding MORE value” to your business!
Each product and service we offer this year is a stepping stone to the next one by offering a robust and scalable architecture to extend your ability to integrate health hand fitness data into your applications.
We spend a lot of time thinking about Personal Trainers, Health professionals and Lifestyle Coaches who doesn’t have access to wide-range tech and development resources to setup their own digital products.
Without giving too much away, we are pleased to say that we’re building a standard tools and templates that you can deploy in the matter of days with ELCIES support to accelerate the release of your own private label solution.
We’ll be continuing to work with our friends over at Elastic and Google to add more cool solution templates such as linking “Personalized Workout Algorithm” to Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices.
This new line of products would enable you to provide your end-users with more efficient assistant without breaking the bank.
It’s going to be a fun year! We’ll try our best to keep you updated with our plans.
There will be times when we’ll be really open and keep you up to date. But there will also be times when we’re just flat out and consumed with the work we have to do. So please bear with us if we’re radio silent for a bit!
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
– Shahrzad Bahari, CTO