ELCIES Releases New API
We are pleased to announce the release of ELCIES API 2.0
We’ve worked hard to create a simple API service for the most common Health and Fitness data.
ELCIES platform is built on structured Health and Fitness data, which helps companies, organizations, and individuals exchange common Health and Fitness data and build new applications.
ELCIES API 2.0 can process data from the different brand of wearables and health devices regardless of where the data came from.
ELCIES API makes the data easier to understand, as we offer a simple and extensible structure for the most common and important types of Health and Fitness Data.
We offer you the ability to access and integrate Health and Fitness data such as steps, weight, body fat, activities, sleep, blood pressure and heart rate, and much more via a structured Data scheme.
The ELCIES API connection requires OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol to authenticate safely requests between your users and your application.
ELCIES API supports following data schemas:
- Get daily activity summary (e.g. “Walking”, “Running”) and distance
- The number of calories burned during the day for periods of time when the user was active
- Calculated BMI
- Track body water percentage
- Track bone mass percentage
- Track muscle mass percentage
- The last measured and sleep log entries (including naps) as well as detailed sleep entry data for a given date range (inclusive of start and end dates).
- Collects body temperature within seconds
- The last entries blood glucose
- The last measured Steps
- The last measured sleep log
- The last measured cholesterol
- The last measured blood pressure
- The last measured weight
- The last measured height
- Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) measures the rate of a person’s heartbeat.
- Heart Peak
- Cardio information
- Fat burn zone
- Calories consumed
- Carbs consumed
- Fat consumed
- Protein consumed
- Sodium consumed
- Sugar consumed
- Iron consumed
- Calcium consumed
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- The value of consumed Potassium
- The value of consumed Cholesterol
- The value of consumed Trans Fat
- The value of consumed Monounsaturated Fat
- The value of consumed Polyunsaturated Fat
- The value of consumed Saturated Fat
- The value of consumed water
- and much more…
Steps to Getting Started with ELCIES API:
1. Log in to your ELCIES Company Dashboard
If you don’t have an account yet, please sign up here!
2. Go to API section on your ELCIES Company Dashboard
3. Create an API token by providing a “Call Back URL“ -that’s it!
If you have an app or digital platform that needs fitness and health data, please get in touch for further information.